British & Irish Rugby
Tour to Australia 2013
Our Friends & Partners...
Official Tour Operator for...
Follow us on...
Join us in Estonia!
Earlier this year we formed a new partnership with Graham Botley of Centresport Travel Ltd, specialist tour operators to athletics events for more than 30 years. Graham will be directly involved with the planning and delivery of this tour.
Our plans are specially tailored for athletics supporters and family connections/coaches of competing athletes.
For the full four-day programme, the optimum dates are out Wednesday 20th, back Monday 25th July. For extra days, or shorter duration, please enquire.
On the critical dates, there are direct flights to Tallinn from East Midlands, Luton and Gatwick. For reasons of economy, we have chosen to fly with Ryanair from Luton or East Midlands, although you are also able to fly from Gatwick woith Estonia air at substantial extra cost:
|Luton||0945 - 1430||1455 - 1540||Ryanair|
|East Midlands||0955 - 1450||1930 - 2025||Ryanair|
|Gatwick*||1330 - 1825||1150 - 1245||Estonia Air|
* Substantial extra cost
Tallinn offers an exceptional choice of 4* hotels at 3* prices, so we have settled for the 4* Scandic Palace Hotel.
Scandic Palace Hotel (4*)
Ideally located for all purposes just five mins walk from the wonderful Old Town Square.
Visit the hotel website here
The very old Kariorg Stadium has a memorable history and evokes a brilliant atmosphere. Built and first used in 1926, it has entertained more than 120 Olympic champions and world record holders in the last 83 years, including its very own Erki Nool. Recently, and especially for these championships, it has enjoyed a substantial renovation and makeover and is an ideal venue for this kind of competition.
By special arrangement with the Local Organising Committee, we have a special allocation of reserved tickets, close to the finish line for the full programme.
You will find the full competition timetable and other useful information on the official website: www.tallinn2011.org
Tour Options & Inclusive Tour Prices
Inclusive tour package includes:
- Five nights bed/breakfast at the 4* star Scandic Palace Hotel.
- Scheduled return flights with Ryanair from Luton or East Midlands.
- Airport transfers.
- Best reserved full-programme tickets close to the finish line.
- Experienced tour leader throughout.
|Price per person*
||4* Scandic Palace||Extra night(s)|
* Flight prices on all routes can vary on a daily basis (usually upwards), so the actual price you will pay depends on which route you choose to travel and when you confirm your interest. The prices shown here are based on Ryanair flight costs prevailing at 1st June. All bookings are subject to availability of flights an hotel rooms an event tickets at the time you are ready to book. Almost invariably, the earlier you book, the lower the price.
Package does not include:
- Meals other than breakfast.
- Transfers to/from the stadium.
- Any items of a personal nature.
- Travel insurance.
(We recommend EssentialTravel.co.uk for all your travel-related arrangements).
How to Book
- Booking Form via the link to the right.
- Print and complete accurately.
- Return back to us with payment for full tour cost.
- We will confirm your booking by ATOL invoice.
Please note: Flights, hotel rooms and tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking and will be allocated strictly in the order bookings are received.
- For any further queries, call us on 0800 840 7289 or email email@example.com
- Your financial protection. All Sports Travel is protected by ATOL so you can book your trip of a lifetime with confidence. The air holiday packages shown are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is ATOL 9498.