British & Irish Rugby
Tour to Australia 2013
Our Friends & Partners...
Official Tour Operator for...
Follow us on...
Catfish & Carp Fishing - River Ebro, Spain
Ever wanted to catch a 100lb+ freshwater fish?
The River Ebro is renowned as one of the mega 'Ton Up' catfish waters in the world. All Sports Travel have joined forces with our partners in Spain to bring you the very best of catfish and carp fishing on the River Ebro Spain.
This trip really has something for everyone; from the most experienced angler to somebody who has never caught catfish. Our local partners have been successfully operating tours on the upper River Ebro for eleven years, in which time the experience they have gained has been second to none.
One in three captures is a 100lb+ ('Ton Up') catfish, and the capture of a catfish of over 200lb is always a possibility!
As well as being renowned for its huge catfish, there is also some fantastic carp fishing on the River Ebro, with the average carp being caught over 25lb and the record currently at 62lb. If carping is your thing, you can also expect a prolific weeks fishing.
This trip includes everything you need for a fantastic weeks fishing. So get ready for that catch of a lifetime!
Eight-Day, Seven-Night Itinerary
- Day 1 - Depart a choice of UK airports for your flight to Zaragoza, Barcelona or Reus. Upon arrival in Spain, you will met by your driver and transported to your accommodation in Caspe.
- Days 2-7 - After breakfast, enjoy a full days fishing on the famous river Ebro - a minimum of eight hours fishing each day.
- Day 8 - After breakfast, enjoy a part days fishing, before your return transfer to the airport for your flight home.
All Sports Travel offers a range of flights and services to all of the key airports in the Ebro region. Please specify your preferences at the time of booking. Airport 'meet & greet', and transfers on arrival and departure, are included in the tour prices for the group flights specified.
Transfer times and flight information to Caspe are as follows:
This is the preferred airport with the shortest transfer time of approx. 1 hour, 30 minutes. Ryanair offers daily flights from Stansted.
Another favourable airport located approximately 1 hour, 45 minutes from Caspe. Daily services are available from a range of UK airports.
This is the least favourable point of entry as it is a 3-hour drive to Caspe. However, Barcelona airport has numerous daily flight options available from various airport in the UK.
Our local partners have a range of accommodation available for your stay. During our inspection trip, we stayed above the ‘Jolly Fisherman’ bar.
Accommodation is clean, comfortable and basic, and with a bar below your feet and decent beer on tap, what more do you need?
If you are looking for more private, upgraded accommodation then this is available at the same price.
Inclusive Tour Prices
Prices available upon request.
- Seven nights accommodation.
- All meals- Including cooked breakfast, pack up lunch & cooked evening meal.
- Return International airfares (Inc. all taxes and surcharges).
- Return airport/hotel transfers.
- Airport meet & greet.
- All named suitable fishing tackle.
- Return transfers to and from the River Ebro each day.
- Fishing licence (photocopy of passport must be sent in with booking form).
- Seven days use of local guide to maximise the fishing experience.
Does not include:
- Additional bait – pellets are available at €60 per sack.
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary.
- Any items of a personal nature.
- Individual's travel insurance. (We recommend EssentialTravel.co.uk for all your travel-related arrangements).
Call us now for a tailored quote - on 0800 840 7289
How to Book
- Call us on 0800 840 7289.
- We will send you a tailored booking form, which you then return back to us with your deposit.
- We will confirm your booking by return of invoice.
- The balance of tour cost will be due and payable eight weeks before your tour.
- Booking terms & conditions can be viewed here.
- For any further queries, call us on 0800 840 7289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your financial protection. All Sports Travel is protected by ATOL so you can book your trip of a lifetime with confidence. The air holiday packages shown are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is ATOL 9498.